Obi-Wan Finale - The Loop
Do you like this video?
DO NOT EDIT
This game is for 45 or more players, and should be played in a very big field.
The object of this game is to walk past Mrs. or Mr. Fox without being caught.
How to play
- Choose a person to be the Fox, and have everyone else line up on the starting line.
- The Fox will stand 300 feet away with her back turned. You'll need good hearing for this!
- The rest of the players will ask "What time is it, Mrs. (or Mr.) Fox?"
- If Fox answers a time like 31:00, the players take 31 steps forward. If she answers something like 215:00, then the players take 215 steps forward, and so on. Players can take any size step they want.
- If Fox says "Time to eat you!" she turns around and chases everyone back to the start.
- If Fox catches someone, he or she will take over as the Fox.
- Since Rototime is based on a circle, set a part of the circle to be both the start and finish line, and when a time is called, have the players walk that many degrees around the circle.