Sure, you can buy them on Vat19.com, but these are just plush fabric. You can always make them out of the real ingredients, to fulfill your dream of actually wanting to wear s'mores.
- 1 graham cracker, broken in half
- 1 marshmallow
- 1 or 2 pieces of chocolate (can be any color)
How to make them
- Break cracker in half.
- Place marshmallow and first piece of chocolate.
- Microwave for 15 seconds or until marshmallow puffs.
- Let stand to cool a bit until it's warm but not too hot then stick it on the bottom of your foot.
- Melt second piece of chocolate a bit and place it on top.
You can make these with any combination of ingredients possible, or turn any other dessert into a slipper, for a nice sensory experience.