Numbers that have had significance to the 324 Entertainment series, or to 1033Forest, the founder of 324 Entertainment. (Numbers that are for personal reasons or might potentially expose 1033Forest's location are not listed)
- 1033: 1033Forest first saw this number on a sign, and then used a username generator to make the name. Also, 1033 is the LCID for US English used by Microsoft. (Prime)
- 2641: The number on the house where Ella and Juliette run to get onesies in Hyperlinked episode 3. (19 * 139)
- 12412: The address number for the Cable Car in Hyperlinked (even though the business cards list the address as "2615 Post St"). (2 * 2 * 29 * 107) (2615 = 5 * 523)
- 8191: The timer stops at this point in older versions of Windows solitaire (the version included in 3.0-XP). (Prime)
- 311 and 312: Originally going to be 311, and he wanted to make his company a parody of 310 Entertainment, but since 311 was already taken, he had to change the company's name to 312. (311 is prime; 312 = 2 * 2 * 2 * 3 * 13)
- 111, 222, 333, ... 999: All these numbers are divisible by 37.
- 1216: The address of the Loud House
- 3484: The code in the Loud House episode "Pipe Dreams" used to lock the secret bathroom
- 348: The number on Leni's lawnmower in the Loud House episode "Driving Miss Hazy"
- 1593: The number on one of 1033Forest's event wristbands (3 * 3 * 3 * 59)
- 314: The production code for the Loud House pairing 1033Forest gave a double purple in his rating scale (314 = 2 * 157)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.