An ice cream-themed spa. In real life, it is located in various Great Wolf Lodges.
Differences between real life version and fictional version
- In real life, only kids aged 4-12 can enter. The one in 311 Entertainment's productions, anyone can enter.
- In real life, scented items were used, but in the fictional version, the actual foods are used, which are then cleaned off at the end to avoid stickiness.
- In the fictional location, it is a standalone place located as either one building or in shopping plazas/strip malls.
- In real life, it can accommodate 15-18 at a time, but in the fictional version it can accommodate up to 42 people.
- The fictional version also has some "unconventional" treatments too.
- In real life, there are only 5-6 colors to choose from in different shades, but in the fictional version there is a vast assortment of them
- Monday-Thursday: 10:00-21:00
- Friday and Saturday: 9:00-23:00
- Sunday: 11:00-22:00