- A Jenga tower
- Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and white paint
- A black permanent marker
- 12 buckets, 2 of each being red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and white
- 2 white lids
- A food for each bucket
- Separate the Jenga blocks into 5 groups of 10, and one group of 4.
- Paint the first group of 10 blocks red, and repeat this step for the other groups of blocks using orange, yellow, green, and blue paint.
- Paint the remaining 4 blocks white.
- Let the blocks dry, then draw question marks on the sides of the white blocks because they represent the white mystery bucket.
- Draw question marks on the white lids for the white buckets.
- Arrange the painted blocks back in the form of a tower, placing each color randomly.
- Place a different food in each bucket according to these rules:
- Place a food the player really likes in the blue bucket.
- Place a food that is edible but the player doesn't really like in the green bucket.
- Modify another food that the player likes by putting something weird and/or disgusting in it and place it in the yellow bucket. (such as cat food Oreos, or marmite Twinkies)
- Hand-make a weird, disgusting creation and place it in the orange bucket.
- Place a food that's really nasty or bad in the red bucket.
- Modify another batch of the food in the blue bucket by adding a non-toxic inedible item (such as glue or soap) and place it in the mystery bucket, and close it up with the white lid.
- Have a trash can ready for each player in case they have to puke due to a disgusting/unknown food.
How to play
- Players will take turns pulling blocks out of the tower, and the player has to eat the food from the bucket the same color as the block pulled.
- The player who topples the tower has to drink a smoothie of all their foods as a punishment for losing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.