The Museum of Selfies is a location in the 324 Entertainment world. In this place people can come and look at the history of selfies and even take selfies there.
More info coming soon
- 8th floor: Rooms 801, 802, 803, and 804 (801 is an "authorized personnel only" room, 802 is the dark room, 803 is an AC unit and 804 is the secret 0¢ store where anyone lucky to find it can take anything they want)
- 7th floor: Staff only (control room in room 799)
- 6th floor: TBA
- 5th floor: TBA
- 4th floor: TBA
- 3rd floor: TBA
- 2nd floor: TBA
- 1st floor: Some selfie history and a walk-around gallery
- Frederick Thomas Booker (owner) (office: room 736)
- 5th floor: The Keep It Spotless Experience (comes with white suit to protect your clothing
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.