Full name: Mimi Abigail Rose
Born: March 2, 2004 (age 17)
A girl who has 2 job she she likes to do. Mimi has worked in Color Me Crafty with her mom, who is the manager there. But more often, you will often see Mimi host one of her favorite childhood preschool shows of all time, Blue’s Clues. Mimi has always loved Blue’s Clues. She’s had her Blue plush, and would always tell her best friend, Lacey about it, whom she loves the show as much as Mimi! Not only does Mimi love Blue’s Clues, she has always dreamed of being the host of the show one day, and has always dreamed of meeting Blue, and the rest of the game. All of Mimi family, and friends are very supportive of her love for the show. And Mimi has not shown signs of stopping at all.
Though Mimi can act like a tomboy sometimes, with her liking for mud, Mimi has shown to be a girly girl, who likes wearing a swimsuit around. Even if it is in an odd spot. But Mimi does try to be careful when wearing it. Much lik her pony friend, Rainbow Dash, Mimi is very loyal to her friends, and would never leave them hanging. She’d always be there to help her friends, or the Blue’s Clues cast. Though she isn’t a little bit like her Loud House friend, Fiona, for taking her job seriously (though Mimi tries not to take it too seriously An day wants to have fun), she is a little more like Rainbow Dash in that regard.
- Occupation: Arts and crafts studio member
- Height: 5'8
- Zodiac sign: Pisces
- Favorite colors: Just about all the colors of the rainbow
- Handedness: Right
- Belly button: Innie
- Ticklish level: 12
- Shoe size: 9
- Toe color: Blue
- Back when she was 5, Mimi and Percy were bitter enemies who did not get along. Since they were kids, they let a gross dare on each other get the best of them, and it wasn't until Lacey and Mitzie helped them realize how childish they were being that they became friends.
- She has been a part of school plays.
- Despite being a very minor character, her best Loud House character friend is Leni’s work friend, Fiona.
- Mimi absolutely loved Blue’s Clues when she was a little girl. In fact, she wants to do her own version of the Nick Jr. series, which would mark her the first ever female host.