Obi-Wan Finale - The Loop
Do you like this video?
You will need:
- 3 red onions
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 slice bread torn into pieces
- Purple food coloring
- Salt to taste
- Chop onions. Chop them not too coarse but not too fine.
- Melt butter, then add in your onions. Cook and stir until only lightly browned. Don't make them as black as charcoal or it won't be edible.
- Sprinkle in your sugar and continue cooking until the onions are a deep golden brown but again, as I said in the last step, not black.
- Stir in the chicken broth and vinegar, add the bread, bring to a boil, and simmer for exactly 3 minutes. No more, no less, or else it won't turn out good and the pan you're making it in will be sad.
- Transfer mixture into a blender or food processor then add your food coloring to give it that purple color. Then blend until smooth, but don't blend it too much or the blender will cry.