Obi-Wan Finale - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 garlic cloves peeled
- 2 cans pinto beans
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Lime juice
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat. Don't heat it up too much or it will smoke.
- First cook the garlic cloves for 4-5 minutes until they're brown on both sides, then smash them. If you cook them too long they'll be black and charred which will make your beans sad.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the lime juice and cook until the beans are thoroughly heated.
- Smash the bean mixture with a potato masher until you get the desired texture, but don't smash them too much that they turn into mush
- Squeeze lime juice over smashed beans then mix it in.