Note: This is not actually onion flavored
The Onionfest-themed ice cream in Papa's Scooperia now made real!
You will need:
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cans (450 ml) condensed milk
- 1 3 oz. package each of lemon, lime, and grape gelatin
- Beat cream in a large chilled bowl with a mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Do not leave the mixer on for too long else your cream will turn into butter.
- Whisk in the condensed milk until well blended and then spoon the mix into 3 medium bowls.
- Add your gelatin powder to each bowl then stir it in until well blended.
- Spoon each flavor into a 13x9 inch pan, and try your best to recreate the zigzag pattern of this ice cream. If you can't, it's fine to just do a striped pattern with the colors, or just spoon each flavor into random places to create a swirly-type flavor.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Scoop into small serving bowls then serve immediately after scooping.
Makes 18 1/2 cup servings
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.