The 324 Entertainment world has a health department that inspects restaurants and grades them with a color based on conditions. After a restaurant is recently inspected a notice is placed on the door of the establishment (or for restaurants within other places the notice is placed inside the restaurant).
Restaurant inspections are usually unannounced and happen 2 times a year.
- Pink: Perfect. Everything is clean and no harmful conditions
- Purple: One tiny bit off
- Blue: 1-3 minor problems
- Teal: 4-5 minor problems or 1 major problem
- Green: 6-7 minor problems or 2 major problems
- Yellow: 8-9 minor problems or 3 major problems
- Orange: 10-11 minor problems or 4 major problems
- Red: 12-13 minor problems or 5 major problems. At risk of being shut down
- White: 14+ minor problems or 6+ major problems. At risk of being shut down if these problems don't get fixed quickly!
Usually inspections are done every 6 months but if an establishment gets a yellow, orange, red, or white rating a follow up inspection will occur:
- Yellow: 1 month
- Orange: 2 weeks
- Red: 1 week
- White: 3 days
- 324 Pizzas: Purple (last reported 6/10/2018)
- Fun House 4th floor eatery: Teal (last reported 10/17/2018)