Obi-Wan Finale - The Loop
Do you like this video?
You will need:
- A grid of square, triangle, perpendicular tile or hexagon panels
- Stickers big enough to cover the panels and easy to peel off the panels (so that no residue remains)
- 4 foods for hexagon mode, 5 for square, 6 for triangle, and 7 for perpendicular tile
- Red, orange, yellow, and green buckets (add blue for square and also add purple for triangle. Add teal between green and blue for perpendicular tile)
- Set up the board by placing one of the grid patterns.
- Cut out shapes as big as the panels on a peelable material, then paint them so they look like Minesweeper cells.
- Place different foods in each bucket, starting from a good one in the green, blue, or purple bucket and slowly transitioning to bad.
How to play
- Players take turns peeling off the sticker covering the panel.
- If the panel has a number under it, that's the number of mines around that panel (up to 6 in hexagon, 8 in square, 12 in triangle, and 14 in perpendicular tile)
- If there is a mine under the panel, the player has to eat a food from the same colored bucket as the mine.
- The first player to uncover 2 mines in hexagon mode, 3 mines in square mode, 4 mines in triangle mode or 5 mines in perpendicular tile mode has to drink a smoothie containing all the foods in the buckets as a punishment for losing.
- Purple: Trolli worms
- Blue: White Kit Kats
- Green: Twizzlers/Red Vines
- Yellow: Candy corn
- Orange: Necco wafers
- Red: Bean Boozled beans