An escape room venue. There are many types of escape rooms there, and each can be played with 2-12 players.
Age range: 7-107
- Monday-Thursday: 3 PM - 11 PM (opens at 11 AM on early release days or days with no school)
- Friday-Saturday: 11 AM - 12 AM
- Sunday: 12 PM - 9 PM
- Extended hours on school holidays
- Closed on holidays: New Year, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas
- Dracula's Castle
- NSA Jail
- Windows 98 Mystery
- Each game has 4-12 separate rooms.
- The game can take 30-90 minutes depending on how it's played and the number of rooms.
- If you get stuck, there are clues (like tools are available to do a hidden action like turn off a light by pushing a meat fork in the fake socket)
- After finishing and surviving all rooms, you get a prize.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.