This warning flag system uses numbered flags to determine the condition of the beaches in the 324 Entertainment world.
- (Green) Low risk, calm conditions
- (Yellow) Medium risk, light surf and/or currents
- (Red) High risk, rough conditions, strong surf, and/or currents
- (Purple) Dangerous marine pests present, such as stingrays or jellyfish
- (Orange) Warning - dirty water or air, so be careful!
- (Blue) Swimming only, surfboards prohibited
- (Pink) Surfing only, swimming prohibited
- (Teal) No watercrafts or surfboards allowed
- (Black) Offshore winds present - no inflatables
- (White) Danger - water closed to public - do not enter!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.