- One original Blokus set
- One Blokus Duo set (for the orange and purple pieces)
How to play
- The rules will be changed so that the score system is removed and the person with the least amount of unit squares in his or her pieces wins.
- The 20x20 Blokus board from the original set will be used.
- Each of the 6 players will take turns placing their colored pieces just like a normal 4 player game.
- At the end of the game, each player will count the number of unit squares from their remaining pieces and the player with the least remaining unit squares wins.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.