Usually, tic tac toe is a game for 2 players, but throw in a 3rd player and you get this!
How to play
- Instead of 9 squares, it's now 16. But you only need to get 3 in a row, not 4, to win.
- While the first 2 players use X's and O's, the 3rd player will use triangles.
- Play as usual, and the first person to get 3 in a row wins.
- To make it 4 players, increase the board size again, to 5x5, and add squares for the 4th player.
- To make a tic tac toe game for x players, the board size is (x+1)²
- Opposite of this game: Turn the rules around, if a player gets 3 in a row then that player is out and play continues until there is only one player left.